Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dolphin Tale

I've been thinking bout the journey of my life lately I think too much, I tend to over think a lot of things. sometimes something simple is just THAT simple, but I had to complicate myself thinking about the "what ifs".. the "dos" and "don'ts".. and the circumstances. I don't know why. but back to my topic today. I'd like to travel once I'm slightly older. and by travel I mean, I wanna go somewhere peaceful, calm and some place that I can always come for a visit. or perhaps another place where i own.. perhaps somewhere near the beach and what not. recently I watched "dolphin tale" on HBO and I find dolphins very smart ad cute too. I mean I always see dolphins happy. I know they have feelings but well they always look happy. and they're pretty smart about letting you know how they feel too. would be fun to have dolphins you know. In shaa Allah I will someday. one fine day. well its just one of those days where I feel like there's so much in my head and I just let go of where my mind takes me. my imagination is beyond wild sometimes. I even pictured myself going up the moon by a ladder.. walking on the moon and drinking milk, whilst fishing.. gila ke hape? since when can we go up the moon using a ladder.. boleh pulak memancing ikan kat earth ni. well yea. I have a lot on my plate right now. sometimes I wish I can write it here but. we all know that's not gonna happen. So I guess I can write about the random things I think about and all. till then. See you soon blog. *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment